Education, Skill Building, and Client Event Opportunities
FOR WEALTH ADVISORS
Looking for a knowledgeable, inspiring speaker for your next conference or staff training? We’d love to talk! Our Vario team has lead workshops and lunch and learns, spoken at national conferences (such as Advisors in Philanthropy and Exponent Philanthropy), and facilitated team discussions. Here’s some potential topics:
- Wealth Advisors & Philanthropy: The Game Changers – Using giving research by U.S. Trust and others, increase your ability to help influence your clients’ charitable giving in ways that are good for them, and good for your practice.
- The Giving Well Experience: Highlight Reel – Get a high-level overview of our signature process that helps individuals and families align their passions, values, and desired impact with their skills, time, and wealth. Learn how having a strategy can lead to a stronger relationship with your clients that persists across generations.
- Generosity: Helping Your Clients Explore Their Giving Preferences and Strategies – Ensure your clients’ giving tools/strategies best complement their giving goals and experience deeper conversations with your clients by asking questions that uncover their charitable interests.
- Philanthropy Across Generations – Learn how to navigate conversations with your clients around the transfer of wealth from one generation to the next and how you can maintain continuity of funds by incorporating conversations around giving. Understand how generational differences influence giving and how philanthropy can be used to build legacy, transfer values, and strengthen family bonds.
- Spotting High Performing Charities – Help your clients move beyond the gloss and identify those charities that are making the biggest impact. Learn the six key areas to assess when deciding whether to donate to a nonprofit.
- The Philanthropic Landscape – Take a fresh look at the nonprofit sector, beyond the standard big-name charities. Learn creative ways that money can be used to impact the causes/issues your clients care about most deeply.
Vario Philanthropy can also help you build new and deepen existing client relationships through our customized seminars and events. Potential topics include:
- Holiday Giving: Achieving Greater Impact and Joy – What if giving could be different this holiday season? Through short presentations and conversations your clients will have an opportunity to dig deeper into what brings the most joy in their giving, the causes or issues they want to impact through their giving, and the mark they hope to make.
- Giving Well: Strategies to Increase Impact and Personal Fulfillment – Through a variety of inspirational stories, equip your clients with concrete ways to achieve more impact and joy through their giving.
- What’s My Giving Style and Why Does It Matter? – Help your clients identify their preferred giving style and ways to align their giving to achieve the greatest impact.
- What Difference Did My Gift Make? – Designed for donors who want to become more savvy givers, help your clients learn key questions to ask any organization to uncover the difference they are making in the lives of those they serve and effectiveness of the donor’s gift.
- Engaging Your Kids in Philanthropy – Help mitigate concerns that family wealth can ruin the next generation by exploring the benefits of family philanthropy. Parents walk away with concrete ways to introduce and engage their children of all ages in giving, including family volunteering.
- Philanthropy Across Generations – Help clients navigate conversations around the transfer of wealth from one generation to the next by incorporating conversations around giving. Avoid friction by understanding how generational differences influence giving and how philanthropy can be used to build legacy, transfer values, and strengthen family bonds.
- The Philanthropic Landscape – Help your clients take a fresh look at the nonprofit sector, beyond the standard big-name charities. Learn creative ways that money can be used to impact the causes/issues your clients care about most deeply.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today!